If you have been connected to me for the last year, you know one of my favorite entrepreneurs is Myliek Teele. I absolutely love her and her businesses. You can get her mug (featured in the photo above) by clicking here!
So let's get into this EXCELLENT content for you to kick fear, procrastination, and low self-worth in the you-know-what and get to living an excellent lifestyle!
1. E- Everyone is not going to "get you" and you have to be OK with that. In fact, the sooner you become OK with that, the sooner you can get on with creating an excellent life for you yourself, your family, and your community. When you stop trying to prove yourself to others and stop trying to gain their acceptance, approval, and support, you shift your energy to people, places, and things that inspire and motivate you. Don't worry, you're going to lose some friends, associates, and some acquaintances along the way, but the universe has a way of aligning you with the right people at the right time. When people leave your life, bless them and keep it moving.
2. X- X-ray vision is essential to living an excellent life because you are going to have times in your life when you will want to quit and throw in the towel. Don't. You'll get through it and, ironically, you may even get to a place in your life where you will look back and see that what you are going through as one of the biggest blessings in your life. See through your crappy situation like an x-ray machine sees through your body!
3. C- Can't has to stay IN your vocabulary. I often hear people say to take the word can't out of your vocabulary. I would like to offer you the exact opposite information and invite you to continue keeping it IN your vocabulary. If you want to live an EXCELLENT life, you can't do broke people or broken thoughts, you can't do drama, you can't show up to work late, you can't talk about your boss in a disrespectful way and expect to be blessed at work, you can't eat unhealthy things on a regular basis, you can't afford to do things just to "pass the time", you can't live in a dirty, messy and unorganized house... There are a lot of things you can't do! So get to not doing them!!
4. E- Excellence can take you further than your education and training. It doesn't matter how many degrees you have or how many training hours you have accumulated if you don't work on YOU- you will find it more difficult to advance in your life. Being an excellent person does not mean in any way that you or I are perfect. It simply means that we do our very, very best most of the time.
5. L- Live the way you want to live in 3 years, right now! Where do you see yourself in 3 years? Act as if you are already living that life right now. This is so important. This isn't about lying or putting on a show. It's a state of mind. When you realize that you can have, do, or be anything you set your mind to, excellence will become the norm.
6. L- Look at how far you've come. Can we take a minute to have a praise break for how far you have come!!! I think too often, we are so busy trying to get, get, get, and there is nothing wrong with that! However, take a moment or 2 or 3 or 4 to celebrate yourself. Where were you this time last year?
7. E- Eat your fruits and vegetables. I know, I know... The cupcakes look absolutely AMAZING these days. I'm not saying you can't have a treat every now and then, but make sure you are taking proper care of your body. "Your health is your wealth" is not some fancy quote or cute saying. It is reality. How can you do excellent things in a broken body?
8. N- Name it and claim it is not a "catchy" phrase or some motivational mumbo-jumbo. You are naming and claiming things all day long. "I'm tired", "I don't feel like it", "Money burns a hole in my pocket"... Do any of those phrases sound familiar? Guess what you are doing when you are saying those things? Wait for it...You're GETTING THEM! You are tired, you don't feel like it, and you are broke. Start naming and claiming the things you do want and they will manifest for you just like the things you don't want do!
9. T- There is always someone watching you that can greatly bless you. Always. People are always watching you and what you do even if you are not aware of it. BE excellent at all times and the universe will conspire along with you to make things happen!
Cheers to living an EXCELLENT lifestyle! Let me know in the comments below which tip you will start working on first.
Download and print your manifestation sheet below.
Do you find yourself feeling "stuck" and in need of the direction of a mentor? Follow my 3 tips to help you find the BEST mentor for you! I want to hear from you, what tips are you going to apply, today?
Having a life coach is one of the smartest strategies to living life with no regrets and reaching your fullest, God-given potential. Do you want to drop the weight you've been talking about working off? Want to start that business? Grow your business? Get your house organized? The chance of you making any of this happen is slim to none if the people you associate with the most struggle with the same issues as you do. You have to associate higher when you want to grow. You have to get out of the circle that keeps recycling your same old habits. I know that sounds hard, but it's true.
Let's face it, there is no "secret" to losing weight. We know exactly how to do it, but if we have no one checking in on us it's easy to fall below the bar we set for ourselves. Having a life coach is like having that person in your corner that believes in you, supports you, stretches you and is not afraid to "tell you about your stuff", as I like to call it. In other words, that person is not afraid to tell you when they see something that's holding you back. As a consequence, you exceed your old limits, excel in your life and go places you never even dreamed of!
It’s a fact that the 5 people you spend the most of your time with determine where you are in life and how far you'll go. Once you realize that influence, it’s up to you to decide who you seek out and who will allow you to become your best self. The scripture says: “For many are called, but few are chosen” (Matthew 22:14). Chosen simply means that YOU chose to answer the call, because God is calling all of us, but only a few will choose His way.
Coaches can see the things that you can't see, and they say things to you that friends or family members would never say. It’s not that your friends and family don't love you, but when you are all doing the same thing no one can see past your current circumstance. Also, those around you simply might not be skilled in the area needed to help you. Coaches also show you things along the way that can save you so much time and stress! I have learned so much from working with my coach and mentors. I would never live my life without a life coach.
It takes teamwork to make the dream work, so you want to make sure you pick the right coach for you. Please do not think you can make amazing things happen in your life by yourself. We need each other. We are designed that way.
Without counsel plans fail, but many advisers they succeed. Proverbs 15:22
1. Identify what your problem is and seek a coach that has the answers you need.
What are you trying to accomplish?
Most coaches have carved out a niche for themselves. Find the coach that has mastered what you want to have in your own life and attach yourself to them through their books, products, seminars, workshops and coaching programs.
Find a coach that has a personality you can relate you. You and your coach will talk about things near and dear to your heart so it's important to find someone you can relate to. It's hard to learn from someone you don't like or respect. Search the life coach you are considering hiring website and social media. Most of them have websites, blogs and social media sites that you can read to see if your personality will be a good fit for you.
Below are just some of the coaches that I have personally invested thousands of dollars into their coaching products, programs, workshops and seminars. Check them out for yourself and make having a coach a priority in this season of your life! Remember: THIS IS YOUR YEAR! Click the photos below.
1. She prays before her feet hit the floor in the morning. An uncommon woman knows she needs to get spiritually connected to her source of power before she starts her day.
2. She keeps her home clean and smelling good at all times. An uncommon woman understands that her home is a reflection of who she is. She also understands that cleanliness is next to Godliness and it's difficult to focus and function in clutter.
3. She keeps her car clean. An uncommon woman knows that the material things in her life are a gift and a privilege to have--so she takes care of them.
4. She takes pride in her image. An uncommon woman makes sure she is at her best at all times. Have you ever heard the saying, "don't judge a book by its cover"? well, try going to an interview to get a job in some old sweats and a t-shirt that you cleaned your house in and see how well you are received. The fact is, people do judge books by their cover...so why not dress it up?
5. She only speaks to empower others-- never to tear them down. An uncommon woman knows that she has the power to build someone else's confidence up in an instant, with her words. She also knows she has the power to literally destroy someone else's self image and confidence in an instant with her words--but she never exercises that power.
6. She does not entertain the negative thoughts that come to her in her mind. An uncommon woman knows she has the power to think on whatever she wants. She does not entertain the thoughts that go up against her destiny.
7. She works out at least 3-5 times a week. An uncommon woman knows that if she is not strong in her physical body, it will be hard to be strong mentally. She knows that her body is her temple and it must be taken care of.
8. She eats more food that grows on trees and out of the ground than man made boxed foods. An uncommon woman knows her health is her wealth so she nourishes her body often with the food that God handmade Himself!
9. She pays her bills on time. An uncommon woman understands her necessities comes before her wants and she does not go shopping with the money she owes to the companies that are providing a service to her.
10. She keeps her credit score high. An uncommon woman knows that her credit shows her credibility in the world. An uncommon woman knows she has a great Call on her life and understands that it can be challenging to move forward in life without having good standing credit with her creditors.
11. She has a savings account. An uncommon woman does not just think in the "right now" but she plans and prepares for her future so she builds her wealth over time.
12. She gives her money away. An uncommon woman knows that she is blessed to be a blessing. She understands that money is simply energy and energy needs to move. If money does not move it does not grow, and she understand that. Every time she makes money she gives some, spends some and saves some.
13. She in not the smartest person in her circle of influence. An uncommon woman knows that in order to be the woman God is calling her to be she needs mentorship. She understands that no one makes a great impact in the world without the leadership and guidance of someone who has gone before her.
14. She is always increasing her value. An uncommon woman knows that she has unlimited potential and she exercises her ability to learn new things that add to her as a woman.
What habits do you have that help you stay in alignment with your destiny? Comment below, I want to hear from you!