1. Live what you teach and share it with your clients.
If you are a health coach, it only makes sense that you yourself work out several times a week and eat the proper foods that you share with your clients. Be a product of the product.
2. Invite your clients to step outside of their comfort zone and fast!
The faster your client takes action the faster they will see results in their life. When we think too long about an idea, typically we think ourselves out of it and that's what your clients hire you for, results!
3. File don't pile!
There is a book called, File Don't Pile by Pat Dorff. It's about how to get and stay organized. If you are going to run a successful business you have to get your affairs in order. Use file folders for your clients notes and progress sheets.
4. Exercise 3-7 days per week. Your health is your wealth. Period. Even if you are not a health coach.
5. Celebrate the gifts and talents in your clients.
Your clients are coming to you for inspiration, motivation or information. They have enough people doubting them. Be the one that celebrates them.
6. Operate from a spirit of excellence.
If you know you are unable to help someone, tell them. Help guide them in the right direction but never do it just for the money.
7. Always ask thought provoking questions.
As the coach, you are not the one with all the answers. You are the one to ask the bold questions.
8. "Call a thing a thing", in my Iyanlya Vanzant voice. There may be difficult things that you have to make your clients become aware of about themselves that may make them feel uncomfortable but you have to be the voice of tough love for them. You have to be a bold truth teller.
9. Hold your clients accountable to the changes they say they want to make in their life. It can be easy to fall off track on a goal, but remember, they hire you for results!
What are some ways you love to help your clients achieve success?