1. She prays before her feet hit the floor in the morning. An uncommon woman knows she needs to get spiritually connected to her source of power before she starts her day.
2. She keeps her home clean and smelling good at all times. An uncommon woman understands that her home is a reflection of who she is. She also understands that cleanliness is next to Godliness and it's difficult to focus and function in clutter.
3. She keeps her car clean. An uncommon woman knows that the material things in her life are a gift and a privilege to have--so she takes care of them.
4. She takes pride in her image. An uncommon woman makes sure she is at her best at all times. Have you ever heard the saying, "don't judge a book by its cover"? well, try going to an interview to get a job in some old sweats and a t-shirt that you cleaned your house in and see how well you are received. The fact is, people do judge books by their cover...so why not dress it up?
5. She only speaks to empower others-- never to tear them down. An uncommon woman knows that she has the power to build someone else's confidence up in an instant, with her words. She also knows she has the power to literally destroy someone else's self image and confidence in an instant with her words--but she never exercises that power.
6. She does not entertain the negative thoughts that come to her in her mind. An uncommon woman knows she has the power to think on whatever she wants. She does not entertain the thoughts that go up against her destiny.
7. She works out at least 3-5 times a week. An uncommon woman knows that if she is not strong in her physical body, it will be hard to be strong mentally. She knows that her body is her temple and it must be taken care of.
8. She eats more food that grows on trees and out of the ground than man made boxed foods. An uncommon woman knows her health is her wealth so she nourishes her body often with the food that God handmade Himself!
9. She pays her bills on time. An uncommon woman understands her necessities comes before her wants and she does not go shopping with the money she owes to the companies that are providing a service to her.
10. She keeps her credit score high. An uncommon woman knows that her credit shows her credibility in the world. An uncommon woman knows she has a great Call on her life and understands that it can be challenging to move forward in life without having good standing credit with her creditors.
11. She has a savings account. An uncommon woman does not just think in the "right now" but she plans and prepares for her future so she builds her wealth over time.
12. She gives her money away. An uncommon woman knows that she is blessed to be a blessing. She understands that money is simply energy and energy needs to move. If money does not move it does not grow, and she understand that. Every time she makes money she gives some, spends some and saves some.
13. She in not the smartest person in her circle of influence. An uncommon woman knows that in order to be the woman God is calling her to be she needs mentorship. She understands that no one makes a great impact in the world without the leadership and guidance of someone who has gone before her.
14. She is always increasing her value. An uncommon woman knows that she has unlimited potential and she exercises her ability to learn new things that add to her as a woman.
What habits do you have that help you stay in alignment with your destiny? Comment below, I want to hear from you!